There is probably nothing that warms up the heart quite like the sight of baby girls in their baby pink paraphernalia. Baby girl strollers in particular are super cute whether they are plain pink or covered in all sorts of flowery art.
However, there is more to the best of these girl strollers with amazing features that make the aesthetics dull down in comparison.
Below are 4 such baby girl strollers and what it is that makes each and every one of them special.
1. GB Pockit Stroller – Posh Pink
- WORLD'S SMALLEST FOLDING STROLLER - With its innovative two-step folding design, the Pockit is the...
- SMALL BUT STRONG - Built using high quality, durable materials, the Pockit can hold a child from 6...
- PERFECT FOR DAY TRIPS OR EXTENDED TRAVEL - For families with a passion for local or overseas travel...
Two-step folding mechanism
This comes in handy for parents constantly on the move as all you have to do is follow the two simple steps to collapse the frame and fold the stroller. In addition to this mechanism, the unit is designed to stand unsupported in its folded state.
The GP Pockit Stroller has a standard stroller design making it fit for use with only one child at a time. It has a 55 pound weight capacity which means that you can use it with children from infancy to about three years of age.
The stroller is a combination of hot pink hues and black with the former appearing only on the child seat. This great combination gives subtle but effective aesthetic support making it a great option for baby girls.
Weight and dimensions
When open, it measures 27 inches by 17.5 inches by 39.8 inches. When folded on the other hand, it measures 12 inches by 7 inches by 14 inches making it one of the most compact folded units there is.
It weighs 9.5 pounds and this lightweight nature makes it easy to work with when open and to carry around when folded.
- It is small and lightweight.
- It is easy to control with the one-arm handlebar feature.
- The canopy is short and leaves the child exposed at the sides and in front.
2. Bugaboo Bee3 Stroller – Soft Pink
Weight limit and child capacity
The stroller can accommodate one child with a minimum weight recommendation of 5 pounds and a maximum weight limit of 0 pounds.
Adjustable pink canopy
The canopy on this model is the feature that makes it one of the best strollers for baby girls. It is available in soft pink that contrasts beautifully with the rest of the stroller’s black covers and white frame.
The canopy itself can be adjusted to offer anything from full coverage for naptime to no coverage for the child to enjoy some fresh air and sunshine.
Large undercarriage storage
There is a large and deep basket located under the child seat on this stroller. This space is sufficient for storage of all supplies you might need on baby girl’s day out.
Ergonomic handle bar
The single bar handle allows easy and comfortable control of the stroller with just one hand. It also features rubber reinforcements meant to increase grip and offer ergonomic support during the pushing process.
- It is great for outdoor use with the adjustable canopy feature.
- It is comfortable for the baby with the multiple-position recline capabilities.
- It is safe for the baby.
- The canopy is detachable.
- It is expensive.
- It is heavy.
- It cannot be folded for storage this occupies more space.
3. Inglesina USA Net Stroller – Pink/caramella
- LIGHTWEIGHT TRAVEL STROLLER - The Inglesina Net Stroller weighs just 11lb., features a 2-position...
- OPENS & CLOSES WITH ONE HAND - The Inglesina Net is extremely easy to open and close, and - when...
- COOL MESH DESIGN - The lightweight, yet durable, mesh design enables air to circulate; keeping your...
This baby girl stroller screams girly from a mile away with its full pink design. In fact the only parts of the stroller that aren’t pink are the wheels and the frames.
The canopy on this model contributes a great deal to it being considered one of the best baby strollers. It is adjustable to different degrees of coverage for you to choose from depending on the weather and prevailing environmental conditions.
It is also detachable for easy cleaning and maintenance. Finally, the material offers the baby protection from harmful sun rays with its impressive 50+ ultraviolet protective factor rating.
This model has unique seats with a mesh base designed to allow aeration. The seat is also significantly wide allowing your little girl free movement and giving them lots of extra space to take comfortable naps. To complement this effect, the seat is designed to recline to two main positions.
Finally, it is covered with removable and machine-washable seat cover for easy cleaning and efficient maintenance practice.
The stroller features a strap that allows you to easily carry it in its folded state. It is also designed to stand on its own in this state in order to keep the seat and the canopy safe from exposure to dirt and other contaminants.
- It is cheap in spite of the amazing features.
- It ensures the baby is protected from harsh environmental elements.
- The seat is very comfortable.
- It is light and therefore easy to push.
4. Quinny Zapp Xtra Stroller – Precious Pink
- Ultra compact fold - folds with seat on
- Improved with "memory" fold buttons
- Reversible seat that reclines to multiple positions with one hand
Compact folding mechanism
This allows you to fold the stroller with one swift movement. The best part is that you don’t have to worry about removing the seat for the frame to collapse as the seat is designed to fold with the rest of the stroller.
It also features memory fold buttons designed to make the entire process a lot easier and faster.
The seat on this pink beauty is unique on account of its ability to be used in reverse position. It can also be reclined freely to any angle you wish in order to give your child maximum comfort.
Infant car seat adapter
This allows attachment of many different baby car seat brands offering you the full baby stroller travel system experience.
- Adjustable canopy.
- It is cheap.
- The simple folding mechanism makes it easy to use.
- It is heavy and can therefore be difficult to push around especially over rough terrain.
After all is said and done, the four strollers described above are undeniably the best baby strollers for girls that are in the market right now. They are all great models with a lot to offer not only in aesthetics but also functionality and ease of use.
So if you are in the market for a great stroller for you newborn baby girl or you are looking for the perfect baby shower gift, then the models above are a pretty good place to start.