They say two is company and three is a crowd. But when it comes to babies; the more the merrier right? However, if you have handled three children at the same time then you know better than anyone else that it is not always a walk on the park.
We covered double baby strollers in the past, however getting the right triplette baby stroller in this case will help make your life a lot easier.
Below are the 5 best triple baby strollers for you to use whether you have a cute set of triplets or a toddler and twins combo.
1. Peg Perego Triplette SW Stroller
- Made In Italy
- Versatile chassis is able to hold reversible seats, Primo Viaggio car seats and Pop-Up bassinets in...
- Travel system compatible with Primo Viaggio car seats; accepts two car seats directly on to chassis...
Tandem seat layout
The Peg Perego Triplette SW stroller has three seats of the same size, shape and design. They are arranged in a straight line tandem fashion which allows easy use and maneuvering through small spaces like doorways.
The fact that the seats are all the same size makes it perfect for a family with triplets as the kids will get to enjoy the comfort as you enjoy the convenience for a very long time.
Dual facing seats
One of the most interesting things about this design is the fact that it is one of the few tandem strollers that allow you to have the seats facing either the pusher or the way forward.
This means that you have the option to switch up the seats to have the kids facing each other or facing you for company.
3 position seat recline
The seats can be reclined to 3 fixed angles including a completely flat position. There is enough space between seats which means that every child will get to enjoy their space and comfort without interfering with the others.
The stroller has a foot collapse mechanism that allows you to fold the frame. This makes storage and transport when not in use very easy and convenient.
G-matic system for car seat attachment
This feature allows attachment of Peg Perego child car seats without using adapters. That way, you can have a baby travel system of your very own.
Movable steering wheel
The handle exists as a single ergonomic steering wheel which allows smooth and easy control of the stroller.
- Seats can be turned to face either frontwards or backwards.
- It is collapsible thus easy to store and transport.
- The seats are large and comfortable.
- Large weight capacity of up to 120 pounds
- It is expensive – $669.99.
- The storage carriage is hard to access
2. BeBeLove USA Triple Jogging Stroller
- Individual storage for each seat
- 5 point safety harness
- Air fixed tires; Front wheels do not pivot
Side-by-side seat design
This model has equal sized and spaced seats with a side-by-side layout. It is another great option for triplets and it allows every child to have a view of what is going on around.
Front and rear air wheels are fixed
This specification makes the stroller a great option for use on rough terrain. This is because it ensures stability and increased control for the pusher.
In spite of the fixed nature of the front wheels, this stroller is a great option for jogging parents and caregivers.
Separated storage units
There is a basket under each child seat for storage of individualized supplies when you go out.
In addition to the baskets, there are also several pockets on the back of the seats for you to store things like your phone or keys for quick access.
Foot rest under each seat
This is a feature that mainly the older kids will get to enjoy. The foot rest bars can be adjusted to accommodate your child as they grow taller for comfort.
Weight and dimensions
It measures 52 inches by 40 inches by 42 inches and weighs 57 pounds.
- It is stable thus great for jogging.
- It has a five point harness system for the kids’ safety while you walk, jog or even run.
- Offers plenty of storage space.
- It is expensive – $699.99
- It is hard to maneuver especially through tight spaces and around corners.
3. JOOVY Big Caboose Graphite Stand-on Triple Stroller
- Two front seats accommodate children 6+ months and up to 40 lbs, or from birth+ with car seat...
- Rear bench seat and standing platform accommodates a child from 2.5+ years and up to 45 lbs
- Great for twins, twins + toddler, triplets, or three young children, max weight 125 lbs. Material is...
Two seats and a standing platform
This triple stroller has two seats in tandem layout and a standing platform. It is perfect for a family with a toddler or older child and a set of younger twins.
The seats themselves are set up in a staircase fashion which ensures that none of the kids miss out on any of the action.
Car seat adapters
The stroller can be used to hold car seats thus converting it into a baby stroller travel system. The adapters allow you to work with pretty much any brand or model of child car seats.
The two seats have a weight limit of 40 pounds each whereas the standing platform can support up to 45 pounds.
Two child food trays
These are present on each of the seats and make it easy to feed the children while on the stroller.
Single storage undercarriage unit
This unit runs the entire length of the stroller and is great for storing things like baby supply bags, water bottles and even handbags.
Double front wheel design
The front wheels exist in pairs. This feature offers added control and maneuverability especially over rough terrain and down slopes.
- Storage is plentiful and easy to access.
- Can be used with children of different ages.
- Convenient parent tool unit for things like phones +and keys.
- It is easy to maneuver due to tandem design
- The ride might get uncomfortable for the child who is standing especially over rough terrains and on long rides
4. Valco Baby Tri-Mode Duo X
- 2016 Redesign of the Twin Tri Mode Double Stroller - NEW fold, smaller footprint, adjustable...
- Double Stroller converts to a Triple stroller with the X Toddler Seat (purchased seperately)
- Large, roomy, comfortable seats for two or three children. Perfect for twins & a toddler or three...
This model stands out from the rest on this list as it is the only one that is originally designed to function as a double stroller. In order to accommodate a third child, you would have to attach a bassinet or a joey toddler seat using the adapters available.
Unlike triple strollers with a standing platform, these are great for use where the non-twin child is younger than the other two.
10 inch all terrain air tires
The use of air tires makes it a lot easier to push the stroll whether it is over smooth tiled pavement or over a gravel driveway.
Adjustable hand bars
The height and angle of the handle bars can easily be adjusted to ensure comfortable use as the pusher.
Waterproof protective canopy
The canopy is made out of waterproof material. In addition to this, the model allows attachment of rain protector accessories whether it is in twin or tri mode.
- It is easy to store due to the collapsible frame.
- It is comfortable for the kids.
- It has an aesthetically appealing design.
- It is expensive.
- It is heavy.
5. Kids Kargo Triple Buggy Stroller
This stroller screams classy from a mile away with its amazing side-by-side layout. The seats are large and comfortable with a 5 point recline capability that is bound to have your little ones enjoying the rides of their lives.
Collapsible umbrella-style frame
This feature makes it perfect for a family constantly on the go. By simply flipping the latch, you can fold and comfortably put away the stroller.
Swivel front wheels
These are designed to reduce the amount of effort that you require to turn and control the stroller. The swiveling motion does this by making the entire system more sensitive to directional changes as you push the stroller.
Fixed rear wheels
The rear wheels on the other hand are fixed to ensure stability. The combination of swivel front wheels and fixed rear wheels makes this the ideal stroller for triplets.
- It is easy to control.
- Can accommodate up to 15 kg per child.
- The seats are comfortable and spacious.
- It is safety oriented with the 5 point harness and the reflector strip.
- It is wide and therefore difficult to work with in crowded areas or narrow passageways.
It is safe to say that each and every one of the triple stroller models on the list has earned its spot.
The many amazing features make them perfect for different purposes whether you are looking for a jogging companion, an adventure unit or a side-by-side piece for your triplets to enjoy the views.