If you have twins or little ones who are born close to each other, it is advisable to buy a double stroller, instead of buying two separate strollers. A double stroller comes with a wide range of benefits, including affordability and convenience.
If you are a frequent traveler, this is a great companion to have, since it will be easier to carry and move your babies from one point to the other easily. There are numerous types of double strollers currently on the market, which can be a bit overwhelming when looking for one.
However, with this top 10 double baby strollers review, provides you with everything you need to know, so that you can make an informed buying decision.
1. Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double Stroller
- Children can sit in the front and rear seats of this stroller or stand on the rear platform
- Removable rear seat converts stroller to traditional Sit N Stand
- One hand fold is fast and easy to use, large basket for storage
This is a simple tandem stroller, which can accommodate two infant car seats. If you are looking for a stroller that can support children of different ages, then this one is perfect for your needs. It provides a nice price point, especially when you consider its amazing features.
One of its most amazing features is its wide range of riding positions. Therefore, you can ride while your children are sitting or standing. In addition, it features an impressively large storage basket, while each child is provided with a feed tray. It is exceptionally well constructed and built. Also included is a snap shut compartment, which can be used to carry keys or phones.
– Durable construction
– Enhanced safety
– Large storage space
– Accepts two car seats
– Cumbersome to move
Going for $180, the Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double Stroller provides real value for money. With a 5-poing harness combined with infant safety boot, your kids are always safe when riding in this double baby stroller.
2. Joovy Scooter X2
- 30" width-fits through standard doors, accommodates two 45 pounds children (90 pounds total)
- Recline each seat and adjust each footrest independently of each other
- One-hand fold, huge basket and canopy, removable bumper bar
This stylish double stroller comes with numerous user-friendly features, for both passengers and parents. It is one of the easiest to use. It comes with 2-zippered pockets, large under-storage basket, 2 cup holders, as well as inside mesh storage pockets.
Other great features on this stroller include padded seats, all-round shocks, a giant canopy, adjustable leg rests, and a peek-a-boo window, just to check how your kids are fairing on.
– Great protection against the elements
– Numerous convenience features
– Storage area is easy to access
– Easy to use
– Lacks car seat compatibility
This little powerhouse is one of the best budget-friendly options, when it comes to buying a baby stroller. It is recommended to parents who are pushing two babies.
With so many features for passengers and parents, it is hard to find fault on this stylish baby stroller, going for only $280.
3. BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller
- Swiveling-locking front wheel swivels to maneuver tight turns with ease or locks forward for...
- Adjustable padded handlebar offers 9 positions to create the perfect fit for parents of all heights.
- State-of-the-art adjustable suspension system offers 3 inches of travel and 2 stages of weight...
Finding a double stroller that supports your kids comfortably is not an easy task for most parents. You need a quality product that offers value for money. That double stroller is none other than the BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller.
It is a sporty stroller, which is designed with large wheels specifically for maneuverability. With its independent seat adjustment, you can give every child the comfort they deserve. The seats are cozy and supported with cushy suspension, which makes it easy and enjoyable to adventure around the city and elsewhere.
You can always depend on its durability, to serve you for long. It is created using sturdy fabrics, for extended service. It comes with a 12.5-inch swiveling front wheel, for excellent maneuverability. It locks forward for increased stability when riding through tough terrains.
– Easy to maneuver
– Easy to use
– Heavier and awkward to fold
Going for $640 on Amazon, the BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller is an excellent option for parents who move their kids around on rough terrain. It is comfortable, durable and most importantly, easy to move around.
4. Baby Jogger City Select
- Most versatile stroller on the market today, the City Select was designed to keep your family...
- Now sold with the Second Seat Kit included, the City Select Double is allows parents to mix and...
- Over 16 different combinations from double tiered car seats to a bassinet and single seat combo (Car...
Moving twins or two babies around can be quite hectic. However, with this double stroller, everything becomes easy and effortless. It gives you the joy and opportunity of carrying your kids wherever you go. It features a nice convenient folding frame, which folds compactly for easy movement and storage.
Just snap the latch and then lock your stroller, if you want to transport or store it. It also comes with one of the most comfortable seats you can find on a double stroller. The seat is made of soft materials, which are not hard on the baby. It allows for multiple incline positions, ensuring your child is safe and comfortable all the time. Each seat can accommodate a maximum weight of 45 lbs.
Parents also love the UV 50 + sun canopy, which offers sufficient shade to your precious little ones, whenever it’s sunny. The canopy features a peek-a-boo window, with a magnetic closure. This way, you can check on your little ones anytime. It comes with an 8-inch lightweight front wheel, which provides easy maneuverability through obstacles.
The 12-inch rear wheels allow easy movement on all terrains. The height of the handlebars is adjustable. It also contains parking brakes, which gives you full control every time.
– Can accommodate up to 45 lbs per seat
– The footrest and the canopy are adjustable
– The forever-air rear wheels, together with the front suspension for ease of movement
– Takes some time to get used to
For approximately $700, you get a durable and efficient double stroller, which allows you to move your babies easily and conveniently. Most customers who have purchased it have found life very easy, especially when it comes to jogging or travelling with a baby.
5. Britax B-Agile Double Stroller
- Easy-fold design closes the stroller in seconds.
- Lightweight aluminum frame makes the B-Agile Double easy to carry.
- This stroller has a maximum weight capacity of 100 lbs (50 lbs per seat).
When you are looking for a double stroller, you need to look for one that is easy to maneuver, lightweight, comfortable for your child and constructed with quality materials. Getting a stroller with a combination of such features is not easy. One of the top rated double strollers that meets most of those features, is the Britax B-Agile Double Stroller.
It has a quick folding design, which means that it will not pose any problems during storage. In addition, it is easy to maneuver, thanks to the wheel design that offers smooth rolling even on tough terrain. The handles are adjustable to accommodate different heights. Also included is an under-seat basket, which provides you with space for carrying some kids’ essentials.
– Quick folding design
– Padded supportive seats
– Adjustable handle
– Harder to turn and push
The Britax B-Agile Double Stroller is a fun to use double stroller, with individual canopies, all wheel suspension and adjustable handle bars. It is easy to fold, stands on its own and comes with a storage basket, for only 450.
6. Graco DuoGlider Classic Connect Stroller
- Twin stroller features stadium style seating with exceptional versatility holds two Graco Classic...
- One hand, standing fold closes easily with no bending necessary, leaving one hand free for baby.
- This double stroller travel system holds 2 children up to 40 pounds each. Two reclining seats with...
This is one of the best lightweight strollers currently on the market. It saves you more money that you would have otherwise spent buying two separate strollers. This double stroller provides a convenient and enjoyable carriage system, for your two babies. It can accommodate two kids with a maximum weight of 40 pounds each.
This weight limit is perfect and most kids of that age can fit in perfectly without any issues. It is fitted with reclining seats, allowing your kids to enjoy the beauty of nature around them. Adjusting the seats is easy and it can be done by anyone. It also comes with several storage areas, which you can use to keep your essentials. The rotating canopy protects your kids from excessive sunlight and wind.
– Easy folding
– Reclining seats for more comfort
– Ample storage space
– Rotating canopy
The Graco DuoGlider Classic Connect Stroller remains one of the most affordable double strollers you can find today. It is comfortable and sturdy, making it the perfect travel system for a family with two babies.
7. Thule Urban Glide 2
- Swivel front wheel for easy maneuverability, locks into place for jogging
- Ergonomic handlebar with a range of heights for parent's comfort. The pads are water repellant and...
- Turn your Thule Urban Glide into a travel system with the car seat adapter (sold separately, see car...
Going for $650, the Thule Urban Glide 2 might seem expensive for a double baby stroller. However, it offers great value for your money, due to its stellar performance. In fact, it is hard to find a double stroller that performs better than this one.
Each seat on the stroller can accommodate a maximum weight of 50 pounds, which means that it can be used for older babies. It is easy to fold and unfold, with a medium-sized storage bin, which is easily accessible from the rear.
Although the leg rests are not adjustable, they are sufficient studded while the corresponding footrest is durable and wide. It also feature a sunshade, which keeps your babies protected against the elements. It is easy to setup, easy to maneuver and safe.
– Easy to push and turn
– Great quality stroller
– Suitable for jogging
– Only accommodates one car seat
– Bulky when folded
The Thule Urban Glide 2 is a cool stroller, featuring an ergonomic handle bar and a sleek design. It is a top mover, which is easy to push and turn, regardless of the surface conditions. The nicely padded seats and the rear-wheel suspension complete an amazing double baby stroller.
8. UPPAbaby Vista Double
If you are looking for a versatile stroller that can accommodate multiple children, then the The UPPAbaby Vista is what you need. It comes with a wide variety of seating configurations, including two toddler seats, two infant car seats, two bassinets and other combinations.
It has a giant storage bin, with a weight capacity of 30 pounds. A self-standing fold, a telescopic adjustable handle bar, and giant canopies, complete this great baby stroller. Whether you have twins or children of different ages, this makes a great carriage system. Its quality will stand the test of time, regardless of what you children put it through.
– Accepts two car seats
– Quality construction
– Hard and heavy to lift
– Higher price
Although it is one of the most expensive strollers with a price tag of $1,100, its quality of construction, is unparalled. It is hard to find a stroller in the market that compares to the The UPPAbaby Vista, in terms of features and performance.
9. Mountain Buggy Duet
- Ultra slim twin stroller frame 25" - same width as a single stroller!
- Compact, ONE HAND fast fold
- Stand fold with fabrics off the floor
A relatively narrow double stroller, the Mountain Buggy Duet is designed to fit through most doorways. It features an adjustable handle bars and works well for kids who are around 40 pounds.
It is easy to push due to the rubber tires and easy to fold. The fabric is removable and nice while the seats are nicely padded to keep your little ones happy and comfortable.
The front swivel locks in place, making it easy to push the stroller on different surfaces. The seats recline fully and sit upright. Each seat comes with an independent canopy, featuring a peek-a-boo window.
– Easy to maneuver
– Easy to push and turn
– Lacks convenient features
When you combine versatility, ease to maneuver and comfort, you get a reliable double baby stroller, such as the Mountain Buggy Duet. It current cost on Amazon is $650. Customers who have already used this stroller praise its durability and maneuverability.
10. Baby Jogger City Mini Double
- Patented quick fold technology fold your stroller in one step
- Front wheel suspension soaks up road bumps
- Comfortably padded seats reclines to a near flat position with vented seat tops
The Baby Jogger City Mini Double is a unique baby stroller, designed to provide your children with travelling comfort. It features quality fabric, large canopies and front suspension, for the comfort of the parent and the baby.
It comes with back seat pockets, which you can use to carry some baby accessories. Also included is a large storage bin, which can accommodate most of the items that are needed during a journey.
– Easy to carry and lift
– Compact easy fold
– Easy to use
– Storage options are hard to use
With a list price of approximately $450, you are getting a durable and comfortable baby stroller, which can withstand the test of time. It is easy to use, compact and convenient. If jogging is your thing, then you should get this double stroller and have fun with your kids.
Most of the double strollers currently on the market perform almost similarly. However, the most important thing when purchasing a double stroller is your need, since almost all double strollers come with excellent features.
Never be fooled or tempted to buy a double stroller with features that you may not need, since you will end up spending more than you should.