The arrival of a new child implies that a new wheelset is required. As a first-time parent or otherwise, you’ll want to select the stroller that would best suit your preferences.
Bombarded with thousands of different options in today’s market, a parent can have a difficult time trying to make a wise decision. Luckily, we’ve done the tough part for you.
This article will help you select the best stroller for toddlers. It’d only be wise to make use of this piece as the ultimate guide in your quest for the right toddler stroller.
We review the top 10 best strollers for toddlers. We arrived at these models after countless hours of research, personal testing, and scouring through reviews from other users. This guide is entirely factual, honest, and non-biased.
10. ZOE XL1 Umbrella Stroller, Single
- Super Lightweight Stroller - Weighs Only 9 lbs! Less Than Half the Weight of the Baby Jogger City...
- Lifetime Warranty & Guarantee on Wheels! If Your Wheels Break While You Own This Stroller, ZOE Will...
- Quick, Compact & Easy One-Hand Fold Makes It The Perfect Stroller for Airline Travel & Public...
The ZOE XL1 is an ideal stroller for travel and urban use. It has been certified to exceed all JPMA safety requirements while conforming to ASTM F-404 Safety Standards.
It’s able to accommodate kids with age and size differences. Many reviewers praise the fact that the ZOE XL1 can fit through almost all doors. Besides that, you get the ability to attach lots of accessories.
Simple to Manoeuvre
This unit is a favorite for many parents, credit to how simple it is to use. Many users particularly commend how easy it’s to maneuver while pushing it around with just a single hand.
The ZOE XL1 takes convenience to an all-new level. You’re sure to appreciate its quick, simple one-hand folding mechanism. When folded, this stroller stands without requiring human support. Besides that, the canopy doesn’t touch the wheels once the stroller is folded.
Lightweight and Compact
The ZOE XL1 weighs just 9 pounds. In turn, that provides for enhanced convenience. You can carry your toddler on this stroller, as long as their weight doesn’t exceed 50 pounds.
Despite being so lightweight, this model is still sturdy. When collapsed, the unit takes up about the size one carry-on luggage occupies. In fact, that’s the primary reason people like this stroller.
Top Build Quality
This stroller’s frame is constructed out of aluminum. That makes it more durable and stable than most high-end models. The removable and lockable wheels make it a heavy-duty unit. An included belly bar will allow your little one to sit upright safely.
A Handful of Extras
This umbrella stroller comes included with a child snack cup that will help keep your toddler well-fed and hydrated. Similarly, it doesn’t compromise on the adults’ needs as it features a parent cup holder. The sizeable storage basket underneath will hold diaper bags, shopping bags, and much more.
- It’s extremely lightweight but well-built
- The sizeable canopy provides enough protection against the sun and rain
- The manufacturer offers a reassuring lifetime warranty package on the wheels
- You have an extensive array of color options to select from
- A great customer service team will respond and attend to any issues that you might rise
- The toddler can slide down if he/she isn’t buckled in
- Some parents claim that the stroller doesn’t offer enough kick space
This unit, as with all other ZOE strollers, is entirely customizable. You’ll have the option of personalizing and customizing the unit by purchasing additional colors or combinations that you love. You can easily add and remove the colored shoulder straps and wheel caps.
The ZOE XL1, priced at approximately $130, is an affordable, yet reliable unit. It’s an outstanding stroller that’s worth considering, especially for quick trips to nearby stores as well as traveling by public transport.
9. UPPAbaby Vista Stroller
- Includes full size front and rear facing toddler seat with one-handed multi-position recline plus...
- New, easy one-step fold-with or without seat attached
- Performance travel system compatible with mesa infant car seat-direct attachment no adapters...
Versatility, quality, and ease of use are the terms that would best define the UPPAbaby Vista. The expandable nature grants it ample room to accommodate your little one as he/she grows.
Most people, including parents and reviewers, praise this model’s top-notch functionality and impeccable quality. It’s a highly regarded stroller that’s recommended for use in urban areas.
Generous Storage Space
This stroller’s storage bin is among the largest you’ll come across. At 30 pounds, this bin offers quite a high max allowable weight capacity. You can access the stroller’s storage bin from all sides, making it amazingly simple to use.
You’ll be able to fit in the extra-large diaper and shopping bags. The small pocket behind the seat is ideal for keeping convenience items like keys or phones.
This stroller can expand to accommodate up to three children. Additional riding and seating options are sold separately. This unit can accommodate two infant car seats and two bassinets when the lower adapter is attached to the frame.
You can purchase the upper adapter to afford even more space in between the seats. That will keep the kids more comfortable, especially during long outings.
The UPPAbaby Vista reclines almost flat. Its recline is a simple-to-use 1-button push, offering six possible recline options. Very few models offer a button instead of the standard two straps meeting with the help of a plastic pull.
In addition to that, many parents appreciate the integration of an adjustable foot and leg rest. That provides for enhanced comfort as the toddler’s legs become longer.
The Vista comes included with multiple accessories. Such include a bassinet with bug and rain shields, a storage bin, and a bumper bar. The bassinet is rated for a whole night’s use when it’s not attached onto the frame. The bassinet’s boot cover will help keep your little one(s) warm in cold weather and cocooned from germs.
- The UPPAbaby Vista is incredibly simple to use
- This stroller’s timeless design appeals to many people, especially first-time parents
- It has been proven to be considerably durable
- It pairs perfectly with car seats like the UPPAbaby Mesa
- It’s able to manage bumpier surfaces fairly well
- Some parents assert that the model’s price is hefty
This model can hold toddlers whose weight doesn’t exceed 30 pounds. Yes, the unit might seem costly. Nonetheless, impressive features make it worthwhile to cough up almost $880.
This expandable system is capable of accommodating more than two toddlers without any difficulties. It’s clear that this brand has hit an amazing spot in the market by manufacturing the Vista.
It stands out as a worthy rival aginst other costly brands like Bugaboo. The UPPAbaby Vista presents excellent value for parents with growing kids.
8. Chicco Bravo Trio
- Bravo: Removable seat for easy transformation into a stylish frame carrier for the KeyFit
- Capacious basket easily accessed from front or rear
- Multi-position reclining seat and all-wheel suspension for baby's comfort.
Despite being a relatively expensive unit, the Chicco Bravo Trio boasts almost all features you’d want from an infant stroller. It’s a toddler model that will enable you to push around weights of up to 50 pounds without any difficulties.
This stroller offers exceptional value for the money. That’s what makes it among the winners in today’s competitive market.
This stroller features an extra-large canopy that will protect your little one from harmful UV rays and bright sunlight. That enhances both comfort and safety. With this unit, you’ll be able to have fun with your child(ren) in the sun while ensuring that they can nap whenever they want.
Impressive Storage Capabilities
This model comes included with multiple storage features. That will enable you to stay focused when pushing your toddler around town. It comes included with both child and adult cup holders.
Underneath the child’s seat, you’ll find a spacious storage basket. Here, you can stow in items like toys, diapers, and other materials. In addition to that, an integrated top tray will be ideal for keeping valuables like cell phones.
All aspects about this system’s wheels are undoubtedly impressive. They make it hassle-free to push this stroller around, even for extended periods.
They’re also able to rotate completely inwards to achieve a self-standing fold. The Bravo Trio is worth considering if you’re seeking a unit whose wheels won’t break on a rough-like terrain.
- The snug fit will keep your toddler safe and comfortable during longer rides
- The varied color options and stylish look are definite appealing
- This stroller’s shock absorption features will keep your little one from getting sweaty or bruised
- This unit’s unique wheels may feel awkward when first pushing it
The manufacturer avails this unit in multiple, different color options, including papyrus, empire, rainfall, Polaris, and Lilla. By purchasing this stroller, you’d be investing in happiness, comfort, and safety of your child.
The various design options will help you stay prepared for various situations. You can be confident that you’ll obtain a value that’s inarguably worth the $290 price tag.
7. Baby Trend Expedition (Travel System)
- Stroller is for a child from birth up to 50 lbs, Max height limit 42" tall
- Stroller has Multi-position, reclining, padded seat with a 5-point safety harness and lightweight...
- 16" rear and 12" front all-terrain bicycle tires, Front swivel and locking wheel for easy jogging or...
The Expedition Travel Unit is available in several variants. Such include the Millenium Blue, Tropic, and Phantom versions. All of these variants have swivel, lockable wheels which allow the parent to have better control on maneuverability.
This system, weighing about 41 pounds, can hold a child whose weight doesn’t exceed 50 pounds. Parents who’ve bought and used the Expedition back it for its lightweight, yet durable nature. Some parents assert that the jogger is incredibly simple to assemble.
High-End Build Quality
This system, priced from $180, boasts a well-thought out design. The frame is constructed out of hard, but lightweight steel. That makes it incredibly light to pick up after folding it.
Additionally, it enables you to stroll around with unbelievable ease. The Expedition Travel Stroller folds to a decent size. You can achieve a more compact fold by removing its wheels.
Enhanced Comfort and Safety
This unit offers multi-recline seating positions. That will enable your little one to take a nap whenever they want, without having to disturb them.
This unit’s adjustable canopy will help safeguard your kid(s) in extreme weather conditions. A peek-a-boo window will help you keep a close eye on your toddler as you jog. The system’s 5-point harness enhances your child’s safety even further.
Most parents praise this unit’s decent-sized storage bin. It’s located just beneath the seat. It’ll contribute significantly towards serving your needs during short runs or trips to shopping malls.
Besides that, the Expedition comes included with two deep cup holders and a storage pocket along the handle bar. You can store items like phones and keys in this pocket.
- The Expedition Travel Stroller is compatible with several infant car seats
- The all-wheel suspension provides for smooth rides
- The unit’s rubber-filled tires help maintain comfortable jogging, even on rough terrains
- Its self-standing fold allow for easy storage and movement
- The ergonomically built handle provides for a better grip
- The handlebar isn’t adjustable
When it comes down to jogger travel systems, the stroller’s overall weight and wheelbase play a significant role. If you’re among those that would want to have their children with them on a daily basis, the Baby Trend Expedition is a system worth considering, especially if you’re a frequent traveler.
Credit to the well-sized wheels and lightweight frame, the Expedition will let you walk and run with lots of ease. We recommend this model for parents whose children can keep their neck straight.
6. Graco Fast-Action Click-Connect Stroller, Fold
- Fast Action Fold Jogger Click Connect Jogging Stroller accepts all Graco Click Connect infant car...
- One-second, one-hand fold has an automatic storage lock and is self-standing when folded
- Air-filled rubber tires offer suspension
The Graco Fast-Action offers the useful functions of a stroller which transforms into an all-terrain jogger at just the pressing of a button. It features a front swivel wheel which can be locked to provide stability, especially when jogging.
You can then unlock the wheel to use the unit as a traditional stroller. Most parents who’ve used this model recommend it for first-time parents who’re seeking a stroller that will make transportation and storage a breeze.
Simple One-Hand Folding Mechanism
The Fast-Action Click-Connect Stroller folds down upon touching a button. You can easily operate this unit using just one hand.
That makes traveling as convenient as you’d want it to be. It eliminates the need of taking up time-consuming tasks which are necessary for most other strollers.
When taking your baby out for a day, you’ll need to bring along anything that you might require. The last thing you’d want is a bulky, cumbersome stroller.
Thankfully, the Graco Fast-Action Jogger weighs just 30 pounds. You’ll find it incredibly easy to load and unload the stroller from vehicles. Additionally, the unit doesn’t sacrifice stability or safety to achieve that.
This stroller is compatible with virtually all Click-Connect infant car seats made by Graco. That makes it a breeze to place the car seat into the stroller without having to disturb the little one.
It can be regarded as a one-piece functional system that’s essential when taking your toddler from a particular location to another.
- The storage bin is spacious enough to accommodate diaper and shopping bags
- The reclining seat helps keep the child comfortable
- An adjustable 3- or 5- point harness system will grow with your toddler
- This stroller is conveniently durable and easily washable with warm water and a damp cloth
- This model features air-filled tires that move smoothly across almost any surface terrain
- Some parents have raised concerns that the stroller’s canopy doesn’t provide complete coverage against extreme weather elements
The Graco Fast-Action Click-Connect Stroller offers multiple safety and comfort features. It’s priced from $130 onwards. Considering the many benefits it presents, this stroller is undoubtedly reasonably priced. Also, this model requires minimal assembly.
This stroller is recommended for busy parents who’re always on the go. It’ll make for memorable bonding times when you’re out on long jogs or navigating hiking trails.
5. Graco Ready-2-Grow Click-Connect LX
- Tandem stroller has 2 riding options for 2 children from infant to youth
- Removable face-time rear seat forinteraction with baby; The 1-hand fold with an automatic lock,...
- Front seat, bench seat and standing platform each hold child up to 50 pounds, rear seat holds up to...
The journey to getting the right double stroller for twin toddlers isn’t as straightforward as it’d be for one child. Graco presents the Ready-2-Grow LX as a one-of-a-kind stroller for two kids.
It’s marketed as an ideal option for busy mothers who’re often on the go. This unit is specially built for growing toddlers. It’s a convertible model that can carry two kids of different sizes and ages at a go. It’s so versatile that one child can sit while the other one is standing.
Unique Riding Options
It’s the top-selling and most convenient feature about the Ready-2-Grow LX Stroller. It offers 12 different riding options. Upon purchasing this unit, you can make use of it with the two provided seats, the bench and rear seats, the bench seat and standing platform, etc.
This versatility enables you to utilize the unit for both toddlers and newborns fully. The Ready-2-Grow LX offers sufficient options which work for kids of different ages or similar age.
Adequate Storage Space
This stroller comes included with a removable child’s tray which features deep cup holders. You can make use of this tray to hold water or milk bottles. As well, there’s a rear storage tray for the parent.
Beneath the seats, you’ll find a spacious storage basket. It’s a handy feature which can accommodate snacks, toys, diapers, and clothing for cold weather. You’ll find it incredibly easy to access this storage bin, credit to the noticeably elevated rear seat.
The Ready-2-Grow LX Stroller is specially engineered and designed for the safety of the kids using it. The integrated braking system adopts an upgraded design which performs well, even when inclined. A 5-point harness system is included for both seats.
- The stroller makes use of an easy, one-hand fold mechanism
- It’s incredibly easy to clean
- It offers excellent versatility, thanks to the multiple riding configurations
- The unit is among the few strollers that have automatic lock systems
- While it offers multiple riding configurations, it doesn’t allow for a side-by-side seating arrangement
Most of the parents who’ve purchased this stroller voice their satisfaction with the value they’ve been getting from it. They’re particularly impressed by its ease of use and set up. Most users appreciate how clear the instructional manual is. In turn, that makes the assembly process hassle-free.
For approximately $175, you’ll get a stroller that can accommodate a total weight of up to 90 pounds. That would be a considerable bargain, right? The shade canopies are appropriately large to provide sufficient coverage for both children.
With such amazing features, it’s difficult to find a reason why one shouldn’t invest in the Ready-2-Grow Click-Connect LX. It makes it astonishingly simple to navigate through crowds or doorways. It’s a cleverly built and expertly designed piece that assembles easily and folds quickly.
4. Baby Trend Navigator Jogging Stroller
- Accommodates 2 Baby Trend infant Car Seats
- Locking front swivel wheels, and pneumatic bicycle tires
- Convenient parent tray includes two cup holders, MP3 speakers and covered storage compartment....
Here’s yet another fabulous stroller, ideal for parents or caregivers with two children. With this unit, you’ll be able to go about your daily business and even take out some time with your lovely babies.
The Navigator features two rear pneumatic wheels which, in turn, eases maneuverability. The stroller’s design can accommodate two Baby Trend car seats.
Impressive Safety and Comfort Features
The Navigator is widely praised as the ultimate stroller. We can attribute that to its exceptional safety and comfort-enhancing features. Such include the padded rubber handle that guarantees comfort when pushing the stroller.
The 5-point harnesses provide for safe and secure rides, even on bumpy surfaces. Aside from that, the reflectors are attached to the wheels and frame, assuring you of your kids’ safety.
Busy parents appreciate the inclusion of a parent tray which contains several cup holders. As well, there are two children’s cup holders at the front.
Among the features that appeal the most to parents are the MP3 speakers. You’ll find them quite handy if you’d want to enjoy your favorite music or play soothing tunes for the toddlers.
Compatible with Baby Trend Car Seats
The Navigator work best with products from Baby Trend, including infant car seats. It’s compatible with single or dual flex car seats. But, it’ll also work with other infant car seats from Graco and Chicco. Alternatively, you can seek a compatible connector.
- This stroller is conveniently sturdy, but simple to maneuver
- It’s adequately large to give older toddlers more room for comfort
- The wheels’ large size makes it simple to navigate over uneven surfaces and dirt roads
- It offers ample storage space for items like handbags, diaper bags, and light shopping
- The Navigator outdoes most other strollers by adding an MP3 plug-in and clear sound speakers
- Some users find it challenging to store the stroller in the trunk
Most parents who’ve used this unit applaud its performance, boldly stating that they’ve had no regrets. As a matter of fact, some customers express their frustration, regretting why they hadn’t purchased the stroller earlier.
The Navigator, costing from $228 upwards, offers a considerable pack of unique features. The price is well worth the value it’s providing. It guarantees durability, extra convenience, ease of assembly and use, as well as top-notch performance.
3. Joovy Caboose Graphite Stand-On Stroller
- Most compact and maneuverable double stroller available allows your older child to sit and stand on...
- 2 year warranty is 4 times longer than the Baby Trend Sit and Stand warranty and 2 times longer than...
- Includes a Universal Car Seat Adapter that fits most major brands. Check the Joovy website for the...
The Joovy Caboose Stand-On Unit is among the most affordable toddler strollers on the market today, costing around $108. It’s an inline stroller that offers sit-and-stand capabilities. Besides, one can add a rear seat after purchasing it separately.
This stroller has won the hearts of many parents, mostly due to its lightweight build, ease of use, and compact fold. It has earned honorable mentions in most user reviews.
Experts recommend it for parents who’re seeking an ultimate, lightweight stroller for two kids of different, but close ages.
You’re definite to appreciate this stroller’s quality. It scores high points when it comes down to quality. It’s designed from heavy canvas material.
It feels lovely and durable to the touch. A soft and supple material is employed on the harness, making the seat even more comfortable for your little one. The frame’s smooth lines appeal to the eye.
Parents who’ve bought and used this stroller assert that the Joovy Caboose’s recline is incredibly simple to engage. The front seat reclines to three positions using just a single hand.
Although it doesn’t lay completely flat, it reclines enough to be cozy for nap sessions. Additionally, you can adjust the footrest in the front seat, bringing it up far enough and allowing your little one to lay almost entirely flat.
This stroller features dual front wheels which are made out of plastic. You can lock these wheels in place to get better control, especially when riding over uneven surfaces.
Although it might maneuver on scattered gravel and curbs, it’s recommendable that you keep it on flat surfaces only. The narrow construction makes it much simpler to get around in tight spots.
- It’s simple to carry, thanks to its lightweight nature
- It’s also easy to stow
- You’ll find it quite simple to access the storage bin
- The brand avails this stroller at quite a budget-friendly price
- The handlebar isn’t adjustable
Yes, the Joovy Caboose Stand-On Stroller might not do everything you’d expect. But, it performs well in everything it offers. Besides that, this unit has been proven to deliver excellent value for the money.
We recommend this unit for parents who’d want a reasonably priced, lightweight stroller that’s suitable for quick trips and frequent traveling.
2. Baby Trend Sit ‘N’ Stand Stroller, Ultra Tandem
- Accommodates up to 2 children sitting in stroller seats, up to 2 in infant car seats,(sold...
- Stroller allows your older child to stand on the rear platform or sit on the rear seat
- Accepts one or two infant car seats (sold separately) and accommodates all Baby Trend® Infant Car...
The Sit ‘N’ Stand Stand Stroller is a perfect unit for parents who’ve got twins or two young children. Thanks to its extreme flexibility and handy storage features, it’ll keep even the most pressed-for-time parents ready.
This unit comes along with a bunch of extras. Such include a parent tray that has two cup holders. Also, there’s a third cup holder placed within close reach of the children.
This stroller, weighing in at a mere 17 pounds, is incredibly lightweight. That implies less wear on your back when folding it up and stowing it into your car. You’re definite to appreciate the light, yet sturdy construction employed for the Sit ‘N’ Stand Stroller.
The Ultra Tandem Sit ‘N’ Stand Stroller scores high ratings and boasts innumerable positive reviews for its flexibility. You can make use of this model in several configurations, selecting the one that would best suit your needs.
For instance, you can have the toddler standing while the infant sits or have two car seats attached. This model is compatible with multiple car seats from different brands. Such include the Britax Companion, Safety First Onboard-35, and Evenflo Embrace car seats.
This unit is rated to accommodate two children. Each of the young ones’ weight shouldn’t exceed 50 pounds. The large weight capacity comes by as a remarkable plus as the kids continue to grow. You can make use of the Sit ‘N’ Stand Stroller for several years until the children start walking on their own.
- The comfort grip handle grants the parent more control over the stroller
- This unit is constructed out of sturdy nylon material which makes it both durable and comfortable
- It’s reasonably priced, providing value that’s clearly well worth the cash
- The stroller’s lightweight nature makes it simple to push, fold, and store it
- Several users claim that it can be challenging to push this stroller for longer periods of time, especially if one’s not physically fit
The Ultra Tandem Stand ‘N’ Sit Stroller, priced at around $140, has accumulated endless positive reviews from users who’ve bought and used it. Most of them appreciate the integration of the sizeable storage basket. Others praise the foot-activated brake mechanism, acknowledging how well it performs to guarantee safety.
This model is a must-have for families with two infants or young siblings. The versatility and sturdy construction make it an excellent tool for use even in future. It shouldn’t be a surprise to realize that your grandkids will use the same stroller!
1. Baby Trend ExpeditionB004TS6RCO: This item is not accessible through the Product Advertising API.
The Expedition Jogger, priced from $125, weighs in at a relatively lightweight 26 pounds. This unit is widely popular. It enables a parent(s) to have quality, fun time with their little one as they get the comfort they need. It ensures that you stay active while experiencing the convenience that you deserve.
You can rely on the Expedition Stroller, regardless of whether you’re pushing it over bumpy hills or navigating through narrow aisles. Credit to its air-filled wheels, you’ll be able to enjoy long walks, spending valuable time with your infant or toddler. The unit features swivel wheels that can be unlocked for low-speed walks.
You can also lock them into place to make the stroller easy to push while jogging. Your little one will enjoy maximum comfort, even when on long rides, thanks to the multi-position recline seat.
Jogger strollers are engineered to make parents’ lives extra-convenient. You shouldn’t purchase a stroller that doesn’t do that. The Expedition Jogger is quite simple to assemble.
In fact, you can start using it as soon as you purchase it. It features a parent tray which has two deep cup holders and a small compartment for storage of items like keys and phones. There’s a child’s tray, too. You’ll be able to keep your child’s essentials in the basket underneath the stroller’s seat.
Simple to Fold
You need not worry about storing and transporting the Expedition Stroller. It makes use of a one-hand folding mechanism. That will be especially convenient for busy parents.
A simple trigger release will turn the unit into a compact fold. In turn, that allows for seamless storage and hassle-free traveling.
- The stroller has been tested and proven to exceed JPMA certifications
- A large, adjustable canopy comes designed with a sunroof ratchet which provides better UV protection
- The Expedition Jogger takes up tiny space when folded
- The rear parking brake and 5-point harness ensure your child’s safety as you push the stroller
- This stroller doesn’t have a handbrake
This unit’s affordable price shouldn’t trick you into thinking that it’s inferior to others quality- and convenience- wise. The Expedition Jogger is recommended as a smart option for parents who’re seeking versatility, comfort, reliability, and convenience in the most economical or practical way possible. It offers an excellent opportunity to have fun and get fit without having to break the bank.
The primary key to obtaining the right stroller for your toddler(s) is to consider your particular preferences. First, ensure that you’re aware of precisely what you’re seeking.
The benefits offered by one stroller will differ from those you’d get from a different model. With that in mind, it’d be best to read through the above reviews again.
Consider the features provided by each of the above infant strollers. Compare them with your preferences. Doing that will enable you to arrive at a well-informed, sound decision.
We’re hopeful that you’ll stroll away confidently, knowing that you’ve made the right selection. Good luck!